» Help Wanted: Blueprints & Buildings
Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:51 am by Assasin_Frost

» Introducing: Sol, the Official Currency of Dawnfire
Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 pm by BlazeZeroThree

Jocc's construction Itinerary for the near future

Go down

Jocc's construction Itinerary for the near future

Post by Joccaren on Fri May 25, 2012 2:41 pm

Well, its no secret I like making big things. I have plenty planned for this map, and I'll be constructing them over time. What is this thread for? Anyone who's interested in helping with anything, or interested in general with what's going on. All currently planned projects will be listed here. General information will be disclosed as projects progress, or construction of projects approaches, however details will remain secret until projects are complete, and some projects will go by a codename. All necessary details will be disclosed to any who wish to help. Will be updated as needed.

Projects:

Completed:
Base of Operations:
-Just outside of Horizon [Co-ords: x: -745 z: 1810]
-Home of Capsnip and I
-General Storage house, production centre and R&D centre for experimental devices exploiting Minecraft's systems.
-Requests may be placed on the Job and Message board in the entrance hall.

Pending/Cancelled Projects:
Vaults [RP]:
-Status: Pending - Requirements for construction not fulfilled.
-Progress currently: 7/12
-Priority: High [Once active]

Project Vault:
-Previous location requires stripping of valuable resources and terrain reconstruction
-Priority: Low [Once Active]

Project Nexus:
-Status: Pending - Conditions necessitating construction have not yet arisen
-Light Blueprints completed, detailed blueprints pending Project beginning
-Priority: High [Once Active]

Active Projects:
Project Marza:
-Approximate Location decided. Specific location pending further investigation of area.
-Large resource requirement
-Large manpower construction requirement
-High Risk Construction zone
-Redstone circuitry required
-Modular construction planned. 3 of [TBA] Modules blueprinted, others pending
-Resource transport path pending

Project Arx Specus:
-Large Manpower Construction Requirement
-Possible large rare/unique resource requirement at later time
-Immense Equipment cost
-Blueprint for section 1 completed. Several other sections to go

SSP/Hamachi Projects:
Not Rapture:
-Immense Underwater city
-Approx 1/5 of construction complete
-Status: Pending - Awaiting motivation to do some terraining work [A lot of terraining work].
-Thread with more details and pics [Bottom Pick is most recent]: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [Please respond here with any questions, rather than bumping the old thread]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's it for now. Any questions, comments, offers of assistance or anything else are welcome. As this will almost certainly die down before any project is completed, I will bump this thread when important updates occur, rather than creating a new thread every time I need assistance for something listed here, or to announce things related to the list here [Except Project Completion. That will generally be handled in a separate thread with pics].

Thanks for reading any who decided to, and feel free to offer suggestions or such.
Joccaren
Regular

Location : Melbourne, Australia, Southern Hemisphere, Earth, The Solar System, The Orion Spur, The Milkyway Galaxy, the Local Group, the Virgo Supercluster, the Virgo-Hydra-Centaurus Suplercluster, The Pisces-Cetus Supercluster Complex, The Observable Universe, The Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Jocc's construction Itinerary for the near future

Post by nighttiger1000 on Wed May 30, 2012 11:54 pm

Joccaren wrote:Well, its no secret I like making big things. I have plenty planned for this map, and I'll be constructing them over time. What is this thread for? Anyone who's interested in helping with anything, or interested in general with what's going on. All currently planned projects will be listed here. General information will be disclosed as projects progress, or construction of projects approaches, however details will remain secret until projects are complete, and some projects will go by a codename. All necessary details will be disclosed to any who wish to help. Will be updated as needed.

Projects:

Completed:
Base of Operations:
-Just outside of Horizon [Co-ords: x: -745 z: 1810]
-Home of Capsnip and I
-General Storage house, production centre and R&D centre for experimental devices exploiting Minecraft's systems.
-Requests may be placed on the Job and Message board in the entrance hall.

Pending/Cancelled Projects:
Vaults [RP]:
-Status: Pending - Requirements for construction not fulfilled.
-Progress currently: 7/12
-Priority: High [Once active]

Project Vault:
-Previous location requires stripping of valuable resources and terrain reconstruction
-Priority: Low [Once Active]

Project Nexus:
-Status: Pending - Conditions necessitating construction have not yet arisen
-Light Blueprints completed, detailed blueprints pending Project beginning
-Priority: High [Once Active]

Active Projects:
Project Marza:
-Approximate Location decided. Specific location pending further investigation of area.
-Large resource requirement
-Large manpower construction requirement
-High Risk Construction zone
-Redstone circuitry required
-Modular construction planned. 3 of [TBA] Modules blueprinted, others pending

Project Arx Specus:
-Large Manpower Construction Requirement
-Possible large rare/unique resource requirement at later time
-Immense Equipment cost
-Blueprint for section 1 completed. Several other sections to go

SSP/Hamachi Projects:
Not Rapture:
-Immense Underwater city
-Approx 1/5 of construction complete
-Status: Pending - Awaiting motivation to do some terraining work [A lot of terraining work].
-Thread with more details and pics [Bottom Pick is most recent]: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [Please respond here with any questions, rather than bumping the old thread]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's it for now. Any questions, comments, offers of assistance or anything else are welcome. As this will almost certainly die down before any project is completed, I will bump this thread when important updates occur, rather than creating a new thread every time I need assistance for something listed here, or to announce things related to the list here [Except Project Completion. That will generally be handled in a separate thread with pics].

Thanks for reading any who decided to, and feel free to offer suggestions or such.

So you know, Horizon is beginning to grow around you, so your house will no longer be out in the open for much longer :/ Sorry, but we must expand.
nighttiger1000
Regular

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/peace-birchwood

Back to top Go down

Post by chipset3363 on Thu May 31, 2012 1:55 am

May I help you, I can build well and big as you said your projects would be and I’m on a lot of the time. PM with you response please.
chipset3363
Regular

Location : Bedfordshire, England, United kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol, The Milkyway, The Univeres, This plane, This Reality, This Time

Back to top Go down

Post by nighttiger1000 on Thu May 31, 2012 3:13 am

Remember, we will need the space in Horizon, so all these things can't be built in Horizon without my permission.
nighttiger1000
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Joccaren on Thu May 31, 2012 3:36 am

@Peace: Yeah, I noticed. Makes it easier to connect my house to some roads eventually, so I'm not really too concerned about Horizon expanding around my house. Also, none of these projects are/will be being built near any town, with the possible exception of Nexus dependent on where future towns are built. If within town boarders, town mayors will be notified.

@Chip Sure. Presently a lot of digging is needed for project Arx Specus, whilst a lot of Stone Bricks are needed to continue construction of Project Marza (As you can guess, Arx Specus's construction is funding the construction of Marza). Once the bricks are made, construction can commence. I believe I have 32 stacks in the oven, so that shouldn't be too long. Posting details on projects below, let me know which one you'd like to help on, and what with, and I'll PM you details.
Alternatively, if you like terraining, Not Rapture can be loaded up on Hamachi to get some work done on it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update:
Projects Marza and Arx Specus have begun construction, and final co-ordinates have been decided.
Project Marza needs:
-Cooking of lots of cobblestone into Stone, then forging into stone bricks. Coal and Cobble will be provided, pay of 5 iron per double chest cooked.
-Construction according to design, will require me to be on to relay design. Resources will be provided. Payment TBA based off amount constructed.
-Redstone work required. Resources will be required. Payment TBA based off complexity and amount of work.
WARNING: VERY HIGH, LARGE CHANCE OF FALLING AND DEATH.

Project Arx Specus needs:
-Digging. All cobble needs to be stored in double chests. Picks will not be provided. You are free to keep any ores you find. Payment TBA based off double chests mined.
-Filling. Using Cobble to fill in floors in areas dug into such as ravines and Caverns. Payment TBA based off area filled.
Joccaren
Regular

Location : Melbourne, Australia, Southern Hemisphere, Earth, The Solar System, The Orion Spur, The Milkyway Galaxy, the Local Group, the Virgo Supercluster, the Virgo-Hydra-Centaurus Suplercluster, The Pisces-Cetus Supercluster Complex, The Observable Universe, The Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by nighttiger1000 on Thu May 31, 2012 5:03 am

Joccaren wrote:@Peace: Yeah, I noticed. Makes it easier to connect my house to some roads eventually, so I'm not really too concerned about Horizon expanding around my house. Also, none of these projects are/will be being built near any town, with the possible exception of Nexus dependent on where future towns are built. If within town boarders, town mayors will be notified.

@Chip Sure. Presently a lot of digging is needed for project Arx Specus, whilst a lot of Stone Bricks are needed to continue construction of Project Marza (As you can guess, Arx Specus's construction is funding the construction of Marza). Once the bricks are made, construction can commence. I believe I have 32 stacks in the oven, so that shouldn't be too long. Posting details on projects below, let me know which one you'd like to help on, and what with, and I'll PM you details.
Alternatively, if you like terraining, Not Rapture can be loaded up on Hamachi to get some work done on it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update:
Projects Marza and Arx Specus have begun construction, and final co-ordinates have been decided.
Project Marza needs:
-Cooking of lots of cobblestone into Stone, then forging into stone bricks. Coal and Cobble will be provided, pay of 5 iron per double chest cooked.
-Construction according to design, will require me to be on to relay design. Resources will be provided. Payment TBA based off amount constructed.
-Redstone work required. Resources will be required. Payment TBA based off complexity and amount of work.
WARNING: VERY HIGH, LARGE CHANCE OF FALLING AND DEATH.

Project Arx Specus needs:
-Digging. All cobble needs to be stored in double chests. Picks will not be provided. You are free to keep any ores you find. Payment TBA based off double chests mined.
-Filling. Using Cobble to fill in floors in areas dug into such as ravines and Caverns. Payment TBA based off area filled.

Thank you much Jocc.
nighttiger1000
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by chipset3363 on Thu May 31, 2012 12:33 pm

I dont mind helping you on both of the projects building and gathering rescources.
chipset3363
Regular

Location : Bedfordshire, England, United kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol, The Milkyway, The Univeres, This plane, This Reality, This Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Joccaren on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:26 pm

Well, I'll be a bit busy until next Thursday, so I'll try to send you some instructions then. Until then, dependent on how much you're thinking of helping, I'd recommend getting a lot of picks. You'll need them.
Joccaren
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum